On this site you can read about the services, activities, news and trends concerning voluntary work. We support and stimulate voluntary work throughout Enschede.
‘M-Pact’ is an organisation that helps the independant citizens; the individual volunteers, the individual citizen, citizen participation, other organizations, companies and the Town Council with:
- Support, matching and advice
- Training and education
- Promoting integration, participation and activating
The targets are:
- To pave the way for any participant who wants to contribute to our society
- To promote socially involved entrepreneurs
- To assemble citizens, social organizations and companies that want to contribute to our society.
M-Pact is an organisation that works with a small formation of about 7,6 FTE (Fulltime-equivalent places) complimented with 35-50 volunteers and detached employees. About 50 teachers have been enlisted to perform educational activities (courses, lectures, theme gatherings, etc.)
M-Pact department “Vrijwilligers” (Volunteers):
We are located in the old “SLO” building in which the “HUB Twente” is also situated, which is opposite the new entrance of the hospital “Medisch Spectrum Twente” (MST) on the street : Boulevard 1945.
M-Pact department “Education” (which falls under the name “Volksuniversiteit Enschede”) :
To be found in the “Prismare” building situated on the junction of the streets: “Roomweg” and “Lonnekerspoorlaan”.